QUICKBOOKS® SYNC PAY
Merchants using QuickBooks® are forced to make double-entries when completing a transaction. For example, when a merchant processes a payment outside of QuickBooks®, it takes two steps to complete the transaction. Step 1: Process the transaction with a gateway. Step 2: Enter the transaction manually in Quickbooks. This “double-entry” is time-consuming and inefficient.
With QuickBooks® SyncPay, merchants can process the gateway transaction, create an appropriate accounting entry and automatically mark the transaction as paid without ever leaving the QuickBooks® environment.
- Works directly within QuickBooks®
- Allows merchants to pay invoices
- Generates sales receipts
- Processes batch transactions
- Generates batch reports
- Allows multiple payments against open invoices
- Supports card present transactions
- Supports end-to-end encryption
- Compatible with QuickBooks® Pro, QuickBooks® Premier and QuickBooks® Enterprise