The 2015 Payments Power list has been revealed – find out who has made it into the top ten.
The full list of the Payments Power 10 was revealed during PayExpo at London’s ExCel.
Robert Courtneidge, global head of cards and payments at Locke Lord, was voted as the most powerful individual in the payments industry.
Courtneidge has over 25 years’ experience in the payment sector. He was described by voters as “the best payments lawyer ever” and having outstanding knowledge of e-money, payment services regulations, payments and the prepaid industry.
Paul Galant, CEO of Verifone finished in second place. Prior to joining Verifone, Paul, was CEO of Citigroup Inc.’s Enterprise Payments business from 2010. He has been described as “a visionary in the payments industry”.
The Payments Power 10 was decided by an open online nominations and voting process by payments industry professionals.
The top 10 contributors to the payments industry:
1. Robert Courtneidge, global head of cards and payments, Locke Lorde.
2. Paul Galant, CEO, Verifone
3. Paul Rodgers, CEO, Vendorcom
4. Suresh Vaghjiani, executive vice president, global processing services.
5. Colm Lyon, non-executive director, Realex Payments
6. David Parker, managing director, Polymath Consulting
7. Rich Wagner, CEO, Advanced Payment Solutions
8. Michael Laven, CEO Currency Cloud
9. Craig James, CEO, NeoPay
10. Tony Craddock, director general, Emerging Payment Association